Search Results (books)
Books with the word/s “Alison Twycross”.
- Managing Pain in Children: A Clinical Guide
- By Alison Twycross - Managing Pain in Children: A Clinical Guide
- Stephanie Dowden Editor, Liz Bruce Editor Alison Twycross Editor
- Wiley, John & Sons, Incorporated
- Paediatric Pain Management: A Multi-disciplinary Approach
- Radcliffe Publishing Ltd
- Paediatric pain management: a multi-disciplinary approach
- Alison; Moriarty, Anthony; Betts, Tracy Twycross
- Radcliff Medical Press
- Managing Pain in Children (09) by Twycross, Alison [Paperback (2009)]
- WileyBlackwel, Paperback(2009)
Improving your search
- Look for a wider concept. Try looking for an author instead of his/her work. Instead of Lolita, you can try Nabokov. Instead of Juan Rulfo, try only Rulfo. Try also Mexican Literature.
- Look for a related term. Instead of Narrative, you can try Fiction. Instead of Sex, you can try Erotica.
- Look for a derivative. Try Novel, but also Novelist. Try Dictionary, but also Dictionaries.
- Look for a translation. Try Catalonia, but also Catalunya. The spelling of Russian names is problematic. Try Dostoievski, but also Dostoievsky and Dostoevsky.
Or repeat your search with Google.