Search Results (books)
Books with the word/s “Sean M. Rafferty”.
- Smoking & Culture: Archaeology Tobacco Pipes Eastern North America
- Sean M. Rafferty
- Univ Tennessee Press
- Cultural resource management report 1996-1997 highway program, data recovery, Porter Site, SUBi-1553 (NYSM #10074) (Public Archaeology Facility report)
- Sean M Rafferty
- Public Archaeology Facility, Binghamton University
- Cultural resource management report 2001-2002 highway program, data recovery, Couse Goat Site, SUBi-1657 (NYSM #10239): PIN 9751.79.121/BIN 3-35433-0, ... (Public Archaeology Facility report)
- Sean M Rafferty
- Binghamton Universtiy, State University of New York
- The Mantle Site: An Archaeological History of a Huron-Wendat Community (Issues in Eastern Woodlands Archaeology)
- Jennifer Birch, Ronald F. Williamson
- AltaMira Press
- Social Zooarchaeology: Humans and Animals in Prehistory
- Nerissa Russell
- Cambridge University Press
- The Archaeology of Clothing and Bodily Adornment in Colonial America (American Experience in Archaeological Pespective)
- Diana Dipaolo Loren
- University Press of Florida
- The United States: West Virginia
- Joesph Smith
- CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
- The Edgar Cayce Plant Encyclopedia: Volume One
- Jeanette M. Thomas
- Nineteenth-and Early Twentieth-Century Domestic Site Archaeology in New York State (New York State Museum Bulletin #495)
- John P. Hart
- New York State Museum
- Transitions: Archaic and Early Woodland Research in the Ohio Country
- Ohio University Press
Improving your search
- Look for a wider concept. Try looking for an author instead of his/her work. Instead of Lolita, you can try Nabokov. Instead of Juan Rulfo, try only Rulfo. Try also Mexican Literature.
- Look for a related term. Instead of Narrative, you can try Fiction. Instead of Sex, you can try Erotica.
- Look for a derivative. Try Novel, but also Novelist. Try Dictionary, but also Dictionaries.
- Look for a translation. Try Catalonia, but also Catalunya. The spelling of Russian names is problematic. Try Dostoievski, but also Dostoievsky and Dostoevsky.
Or repeat your search with Google.