When Elizabeth moves to Ireland from California, she finds it difficult to adapt in a completely different country.
She meets Jared, and it is as if she knows him, as if she has always known him and she falls in love with him immediately.
However, when Joshua enters her life and she grows to love him, does that mean she loves Jared less?
Elizabeth learns that there are many different kinds of love and that some bonds remain even after death.
Previously published as Recycled Souls, which was chosen as one of the top 250 entries from 5,000 entries in the international Amazon Breakthrough Novel Awards 2010 (Young Adult Category).
Praise for Recycled Souls from elsewhere on the web:
- This should be a movie. (5 stars) - (Nookbooks) Posted December 18, 2011
- This is a must read!!! I am totally confused as to why these books are so cheap! I couldn't put this book down and days later I find myself still thinking about the characters. This is a clean, touching love story that even younger teens can read and will definitely stay interested in. (5 Stars) - (NookBooks) Posted May 5, 2011
- Loved It!! i loved the romance of this book ... i enjoyed the fact that this was one book. lately everyone has 4-5 books in their series but this book was perfect at one. February 14, 2011
by Nikki, NY Sony Reader Store
- I loved hearing about the Irish countryside and the details of Ireland. ABNA Expert Reviewer 2010
- omg that was brill....04 June 2010 Clodagh Doonan on Facebook.com
- Thanks so much for sharing your story! I have to say, I was surprised at how quickly I was gripped into Elizabeth's life! I truly felt every feeling - love, sadness, heartache, loneliness - in the words. You captured the emotions and thoughts of a young woman so wonderfully. I love seeing that! I cringe when writer's portray young women as flighty or over-confident...knowing darn good and well that everyone has lacks self-confidence - especially when their heart is on the line. I wish you the best of luck. I hope you continue writing stories as wonderful as this one! By the way...I really want to visit Ireland now!!! :) Angela Casablanca - via email after free pdf give-away on Amazon
- Okay so i got the copy of the book and i started reading it last night and i couldn't stop and i woke up early this morning to finish it. . . i love recycled souls! like i have no words to say how amazing this book really is. i fell in love with the book and the characters! like i picture it being a movie someday. hehe. after reading the book, it all made sense, i started casting people in my head for the roles and seeing every little fine detail in my head. i really enjoyed reading this book. well done on writing such a great and truly amazing book Mrs Ferreira. Rosanne =] 02 February 2010 Rosanne Naidoo on Facebook.com
- wow! U should be very proud of yourself! 19 January 2010 Jade Dunne on Facebook.com
- I really enjoyed your story. Keep it up. (4 stars) - 8 July 2010 Jody on Createspace.com
- I truly enjoyed reading Recycled Souls and could imagine myself being Elizabeth, especially when my parents make choices that concern me, but yet I am not considered .... (5 stars) - 2 July 2010 Isabel Meyer on Createspace.com
- 5.0 out of 5 stars A definite must read!!! I was reluctant to buy this book since only 1 person had reviewed it, but I must say it was well worth it!, April 3, 2010 By Leslie A. Kennedy (San Diego, CA) Amazon.com
Do you need more information?
Recommend this book