Availability: Not available new from Amazon.com
Publisher: Eye on Education (2005-03-30)
ISBN-10/ISBN-13: 1596670037 / 9781596670037
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 970280
For future principals and others enrolled in courses on School Finance, this book explains and demonstrates the relationship between money and student achievement.
New to this edition
Interested in a used copy?
Do you need more information?
- Includes updated information on the ever-changing landscape of school finance.
- Co-author Faith E. Crampton has joined the author team, applying the expertise she has acquired in public education, state government, national education and legislative organizations, and universities.
- Chapters now include a section titled “Point - Counterpoint”, offering opposing views on issues involving money and schools along with incisive questions to help guide classroom debates and/or individual analysis.
- Case studies throughout the text provide opportunities to apply the knowledge gained in each chapter.
- Also includes web sites and extensive recommended bibliography.
Recommend this book